The article is to guide you through the Caliber home loans payment options when you log into the website. The caliber home loans login portal can be accessed. So many customers usually face issues when they are trying to make their online bill payment for caliber home loans. We have answers to the numerous issues you encounter on Caliber home loans.
Caliber Home Loans Payment Options
They are majorly three different payment methods available on caliber home loans website. You can use the online bill pay, pay through the app or over the phone.
You have three options for making monthly loan payments:
- Log in and pay online using your bank account
- Mail a check or money order to Caliber Home Loans, PO Box 650856, Dallas, TX 75265-0856
- Call Customer Service at 800-401-6587
Benefits of Having Caliber Home Loans Login
- Make online payments
- Set up automatic, recurring loan payments free of charge
- Review your loan statements and payment history
- View and download PDF files of your monthly statements
- Cancel your mailed statements and switch to e-Statements
- Schedule Account Alert emails
Your payment may change if it includes amortized ancillary fees or optional insurance products, such as life or disability insurance payments. Ancillary amortized fees may be placed into non-amortizing fees and any optional insurance will not be transferred to Caliber. For optional insurance, you will need to contact your insurance company or agent to set up new payment arrangements.
Delays can occur depending on the way your bank sends your online bill payment to us. There are three ways that your bank may do this.
- The funds are immediately withdrawn from your bank account and a check is mailed to Caliber. Caliber will post the funds to your loan within 24 hours of receipt. However, since the check was mailed, there is a delay due to mail time between when the funds were withdrawn from your bank account and when they post to your loan.
- A check is mailed by your bank to Caliber and funds are withdrawn from your bank account after it is deposited by Caliber. Again, mail time can delay the receipt of the check by Caliber.
- An ACH is sent (which means no check is sent) and funds are sent to Caliber electronically and posted to your account upon receipt.
Caliber Home Loans PO Box 650856 Dallas, TX 75265-0856
How Caliber Home Loans Recurring Payment Works?
You have several options for making your next loan payment, which will not affect the recurring payments you’ve scheduled. You can:
- make a single online payment
- mail in your next payment
- pay by phone via our automated phone system
- pay by phone with one of our friendly customer service agents
Credit cards are not accepted by Caliber. We accept payments from your bank account, or a mailed money order or cashier’s check.
You can set up free recurring payments online through your preferred bank account.
You can choose from several convenient payment options, including:
One-Time Monthly Payments from your bank account:
- Your payment will be automatically withdrawn and will post to your account on the date you specify. One time bank account drafts can be transacted as a same day posting and can be scheduled up to one week in advance.
Recurring payments from your bank account:
- Monthly Payments:
You must be current in order to enroll in this draft frequency. Select one date each month that your payment will be drafted. With this option, you may include an additional principal amount to draft with your payment each month. In order to ensure a late fee is not assessed to your account, your monthly draft dates cannot exceed your contractual due date plus the number of grace period days allowed on your account. For Example: If the due date is the 1st and your account has a 15-day grace period, the draft date may be any date between the 1st and the 16th of the month. If no draft date is chosen, Caliber will set the draft date to be your contractual due date.
Log in to your account at https://myaccount.caliberhomeloans.com and select Make a Payment. Select Auto-pay and follow the prompts to schedule your payment.
Yes! Write your Caliber account number on a check, cashier’s check or money order payable to Caliber Home Loans and send it to the address below. Please allow seven to ten days for your payment to arrive.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. P. O. Box 650856 Dallas, TX 75265-0856
How to set up automatic payments for Caliber home loans
To set up automatic payments for your Caliber Home Loans account, you have a few options:
- Through doxo.com: You can set up automatic payments or schedule payments conveniently through your doxo.com account.
- Using the ACH Authorization Form: Caliber Home Loans offers a free service where you can authorize automatic debits from your checking or savings account each month. To set this up, complete the Automatic Payment (ACH) Authorization form and return it to Caliber Home Loans.
These methods provide convenient ways to ensure timely payments for your Caliber Home Loans account.
Yes, Caliber offers two pay by phone options:
- Our Automated Payment Line is available 24/7 at 800-401-6587. Please be sure to have your account number available when calling. Please note that payments made after 10:00PM CST, Monday through Friday, and 8:00 CST on Saturday will post the next business day.
- Call and speak to one of our friendly Customer Service Agents at 800-401-6587 during our business hours
Here are details of each portion of a typical loan payment:
Principal: This is the portion of your payment that gradually reduces the balance that you borrowed.
Interest: The interest you pay is the cost of borrowing money. If you have a fixed-rate loan, this will not change unless you refinance. If you have an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM), your loan’s rate will adjust up or down at scheduled times – in accordance to the terms of your note.
Taxes: Most loans require an escrow account and will collect one-twelfth of your annual property tax amount in this account with each mortgage payment.
Insurance: Since your annual homeowner’s or hazard insurance premiums are only paid once a year, they’re considerably larger than most monthly bills. An escrow account that’s attached to your loan makes your tax and insurance premiums easier to manage as you pay 1/12th of each bill every month.
Mortgage Insurance: This is different than homeowner’s insurance, and is usually due if you bought your home with a small down payment. This is because most loans with less than 20% equity require Mortgage Insurance, or MI to protect your lender in case of default.
- M-F before 10 PM CST: Same Day
- Sat/Sun or after 8 PM CST: Next Business Day
- Delivered before 12 PM (noon) CST: Same Day
- Delivered Sat/Sun or after 12 PM (noon) CST: Next Business Day
Phone Payments (IVR or CSR):
- M-F Before 9 PM CST: Same Day
- Sat/Sun or after 8 PM CST: Next Business Day