Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Scholarship Scheme is invited eligible and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 scholarship program. This is an opportunity for secondary school students, university undergraduate and postgraduate students to sign.
Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Scholarship Scheme is an indigenous scholarship for Nigerians and that residents in Nigeria. The scholarship scheme is meant to assist Nigerian students who are extraordinarily brilliant and academically valued but do not have the financial muscle to weather tuition fees in their educational pursuance. The scholarship scheme has helped many students traverse uncoordinated academic land. It is a scheme that has made many dreams become a reality and many aspirations fulfilled.
Who Is Sir Emeka Offor?
Sir Emeka Offor is a Nigerian who was born in 1959 but he is a native of Irefi Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local Council Area of Anambra State. Sir Emeka attended Eziukwu Primary Abia and St. Micheal Primary School Enugu. He finished his secondary education at Merchant of Light School and Abbots Boys High School, Anambra. He’s a renowned philanthropist, a businessman who deals in oil and gas, and a five-star-rated entrepreneur.
About Sir Emeka Offor Foundation
Sir Emeka Offor Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that helps people in need to be socially responsible and independent. The Foundation has been helping to be themselves through training and empowerment for individual and socioeconomic development. The organization is aimed at alleviating poverty in society and majorly seeks to give help to those who need it. It was founded in 2006 as a non-governmental organization the soothed the pain of the less privileged and lifted people out of poverty. The primary reason for the establishment of this organization is to remove poverty from society. The Foundation is seeking to integrate everyone into a wealthy society.
About The Sir Emeka Offor Scholarship
SEOF Scholarship is a scholarship scheme meant to assist students from less privileged background but who are exceptional in their academic records. The scholarship is given to Nigerian citizens or those who reside in Nigeria with valid documents. It is awarded to secondary school students, graduate students, and postgraduate students. The scholarship has helped over 120 recipients and through many best among the recipients of the scholarship have been gainfully employed by Chrome Group of Companies, a conglomerate empire founded by Sir Emeka Offor.
Academic Category Available For The Scholarship
- Secondary School (JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Undergraduate ( students in their 200 level or part two)
- Postgraduate Students
To be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be Nigerians or those who reside in Nigeria
- Applicants must be certified students of accredited Nigerian institutions
- Applicants must come from a disadvantaged background
- Applicants must not be benefiting from another scholarship scheme
- Applicants must be in JSS 1,2 and SS 1,2 ( for the secondary school category)
- Applicants must be in 200 level (for the undergraduate category)
- Undergraduate students must possess at least 3.0 CPGA or above
- Applicants must be students pursuing a postgraduate program
- Applicants maximum age for undergraduate students must be 24 years while 40 years for postgraduate students
To be eligible, applicants need to provide the following documents.
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Result
- Degree Certificate/Result
- Transcripts and semester Result
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from the secondary school attended
- ID Card (for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants)
- Admission letter (for the university category)
- NYSC discharged certificate (for postgraduate)
- Letter of References (from
- school head or Head of Department or an important member of a community association)
- Jamb Result
Application for SEOF Scholarship is strict to be undertaken both offline and online. Candidates should provide their information details from full name, education background, and other necessary documents to be attached and uploaded and then send to this email address [email protected] and [email protected]
Selection is based on merit. It will also be based on the academic records and social background of the applicants.
To learn more about the scholarship scheme, the prospective applicants can visit here http://www.sireofforfoundation.org. or reach the emails above for any questions or inquiries.