IMSOGIO Consortium Scholarship is one of the best scholarships domiciling in the European Union cleavage. It uses expertise in four renowned institutions to achieve its goals. The IMSOGlO is a specialized education organization with an interest in plant, soil, global change, and biodiversity sciences.
The organization is making sure change is happening through its trained graduates that benefit from the scholarship. It is in an education partnership with four institutions in Europe. The universities involved are universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (Austria)
- University of Göttingen (Germany)
- Aarhus University (Denmark)
Its scholarship beneficiaries access their education in any of the above notable institutions in Europe to study any course relating to areas of its interest. Its scholarship scheme is only offered to grads pursuing Masters in the aforementioned schools. IMSOGlO is a yearly program given in September.
Nationalities in the Pocket of IMSOGlO Consortium Scholarship
The following countries are on the scholarship accounts of the IMSOGlO Consortium Scholarship:
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
The applicants for IMSOGIO Consortium Scholarship receive the following:
- 1000 euros monthly allowance to be paid for 24 months in the course of study.
- A thousand euros travel allowance at the beginning of every academic year, to be paid for a duration of two years during the course of study.
Duration of IMSOGlO Consortium Scholarship
The IMSOGlO Consortium Scholarship lasts for two years of the Master’s program and the program comes with many perks and pecks as mentioned above.
Criteria for the Scholarship Scheme
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in these courses of study-pure or applied sciences such as chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, or an equivalent course from a recognized university or college of engineering.
- The applicants can also have degrees in the following fields-physics, mathematics, ecology, or geography.
- And the applicants have good grades during the bachelor’s degrees.
- TOEFL iBT (total score of at least 90 out of 120), and those who have TOEFL iBT Home Edition tests will also be considered
- Academic IELTS (overall band score of at least 6.5 with at least 6 for writing)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
The applicants for IMSOGIO Consortium Scholarship must follow these step-by-step instructions while applying for the program. Below are these processes:
- Applicants must read the provided manual on the portal that successfully will guide them.
- Applicants should apply through the online link where they will provide their data and upload the required documents.
- Applicants should then submit their applications and wait for further instructions that will be sent via email provided while applying for the program.
Deadline for the Scholarship Scheme
Applicants must submit their application on or before May 31 and then wait till the winner will be announced before June 15.
Applicants can apply or read further here https://imsoglo.eu/admission-application/