Learn How to Hide Number On Airtel! Discover These simple steps to hide your Airtel number easily. Read on Carefully
These days, people use the internet to do a lot of things and it’s safe to say that mobile banking has taken over the world. From paying for things we want with physical cash to paying for stuff online. And you can’t deny the fact that some of the things you buy in the market or shops, or services like hair making, rent and NEPA bills are now paid for through transfer.
It’s also no news that some bad people have resorted to using people’s phone numbers to gain access to personal information like: contact list, email account, account details and even BVN. This information can be used to steal money or even worse, run them street or leave them with nothing. That is very bad! Which is why I want to tell you the benefits of hiding your number.
Benefits Of Hiding Your Number On Airtel
You might be asking questions like: Why should I even hide my number? Is it necessary? Well, the answer is Yes, it’s very necessary, hiding your number can make your life easier and safer. Here I will tell you the benefits of hiding number on Airtel.
- It can help you avoid scammers
- No one will be able to steal your money
- It can protect your privacy
- It will help keep your personal information like email account, contact list, BVN safe.
- You will be protecting your money and yourself by hiding your number.
Now you see why you should hide your number. Without wasting time.. In the next section of this post, I will show you how to hide number on Airtel without stress
How To Hide Your Number In 3 Simple Steps
The three simple ways you can hide number on Airtel are:
- By using the USSD code
- Through Phone Settings
- By using an App
How To Hide Number On Airtel Using USSD Code
Here’s how to hide number on Airtel with code.
- Type #31#
- Press “Send” to complete the process
- The you will receive a message on your phone that says “Hide Outgoing Caller ID Service has been enabled”
- When you see the message, click “Ok”
Your phone number is now hidden.
How To Hide Number On Airtel From One Person
It’s very simple. First, press #31# (the number you want to call) and press dial Take a look at this example to do it correctly; #31#09122766338 and press dial.
How To Hide Number On Airtel Using Your Smartphone
Hiding Your Airtel number on your smartphone is as easy as ABC. But this step is only for Iphone users, so if you have your Iphone with you, let’s start!
- Go to the settings app on your Iphone
- Tap on the “Phone” option
- Under the “Calls” section, click on “Show My Caller ID”
- Then, turn off the switch next to “Show My Caller ID”
That’s all! So, when you call someone, your number will be hidden from the person. It’s as easy as that.
How To Hide Number On Airtel Through Phone Settings
To hide number on Airtel on an Android phone, you start by opening your phone settings.
- In your phone settings
- Search for “Call Settings” and click on it.
- In call settings, find the option for “Additional Settings” and click on it.
- Lastly, find the option for “Hidden Number” and turn it on.
Finally, your phone number is now hidden when you call someone. Before we move on to the next step, if you are still confused or have any questions.
Just leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
How To Hide Number On Airtel Using An App
There are many apps that you can use to hide number on Airtel. But, you must need an internet or a wifi connection for these apps to work. Plus, these apps might also ask you to “Register” or “Sign up” before you can make use of the app. Some of the best apps for hiding your number includes:
- 2nd phone-PrivateCalls
- Hide Contact
- Text Me
- Hide My Number
- Numero eSIM
There are other apps, but I recommend these ones. They are really good too. If you have any interest, to use an app instead of code or your phone settings to hide number on Airtel. These apps are recommended just for you!
Meanwhile, If you are ready to take control of your privacy, follow the steps and get started today!
Thank you for reading! We hope this guide helped you hide your number on Airtel. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment box and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Hide My Number When Sending Text Messages To Someone?
Answer: You cannot hide number on Airtel when sending SMS messages
Can I Hide Number On Airtel?
Answer: Sure, you can. Just follow these simple steps
- Press #31#(the number you want to call) and dialTake a look at the example to do it#31#08103414667 and then dial.
- After that, you will get a message that says “Hide Outgoing Caller ID has been enabled”
That’s it! Your phone number is now hidden.
Will I Still Receive Calls If I Hide My Number?
Answer:Yes, you can still receive calls from people
Can I Hide My Number Permanently?
Answer:No, hiding your number only last for a period of time.
What If I Change My Mind And Want To Show My Number Again?
Answer: it’s easy
To show your number again, just follow these steps.
- Go to the same settings where you hid your number
- Find the option to show your number
- Turn the feature on
- Save your changes
If you have any more questions. Feel free to drop your questions on the comment box and we will get back to you.