Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships is an European Union-sponsored scholarship program that offers scholarships to master’s students. It is one of the renowned scholarship programs in Europe and the world at large.
The scholarship program is offered to the best students, and it’s programmed and delivered by partnering with international organizations in higher education institutions. The scholarship covers three countries of which two must be European Union member states and the third will be a country recognized by the European Union tagged a program state. The scholarship program is meant to achieve internationalization and excellence in selecting institutions.
The Coverage of the Scholarship Program
The scholarship program covers participating programs, travel expenses, and a living allowance. The scholarship program sees to everything that will make the beneficiaries succeed in the course of their studies.
Social and Academic Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship program helps students to achieve many feats, especially in the areas of their study, research, placement activities, thesis preparation and development, and language training.
It’s a two-year Masters-bound scholarship program that makes beneficiaries run their program in two countries where the partner institutions are located during their academic life.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship requires you to have the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to 180 credits or more but must not be less than the benchmark or 180 ECTS for an internationally recognized institution or college.
- A minimum of two-year experience in human rights fields. Practitioner’s experience may include regular employment, voluntary work, and internships.
- A minimum English language qualification of English B/English 6 such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Official transcript of records in English
- Motivation letter stating the reason why you’re interested in the program
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two recommendation letters from recognized institutions or individuals.
You must follow due diligence while applying for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships because any mistake may lead to disqualification. And for this reason, you’re to go by these guidelines and processes while making your choice noticed in the scholarship program.
The scholarship tests are managed by the University of Gutenberg and so entry requirements and procedures must be carefully and strictly followed. Applicants are considered by taking tests which will be determined based on three criteria:
- academic qualifications and competence (this takes 40 points).
- Motivation letter (and this takes 20 points).
- work experience and recommendation letters( this forms 40 points).
The application process is strictly online based where applicants will supply their names, locations, emails, and phone numbers and upload required documents. And the applicants should be cautious while applying to avoid anything that can cause them to lose the scholarship such as carelessness or nonchalance in the course of application.
Cost of Scholarships
The beneficiaries of the Scholarship can get between €9000 and €18000 depending on the cost of a course of study or any situation. Although some other expenses may not include in the money stated above.
For the application process and further information, you can visit here https://www.emhrpp.com/how-to-apply#apply