iVisa Annual Scholarship is a yearly international scholarship awarding program established to cater to students’ scholarship traveling needs. The program was founded in 2017 for students to intimate themselves with cultures across the globe.
The program selects students from around the world and it’s an online program that gives students opportunities to interact with other students from other countries. The scholarship is given ample opportunity to students to have a traveling education experience, and this gives students worldview experiences, and opportunities to experience across cultures.
The scholarship is given to anyone from any country that meets its criteria, and it’s awarded to any student of any level. It allows any student from any country in the world. It doesn’t discriminate against anyone from any country or color.
Application for iVisa Annual Scholarship
Application for iVisa Annual Scholarship requires prospective applicants to send messages to this designated email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating interest in the program with the necessary documents required to be considered for selection.
Criteria for Admission into the Programme
Any candidate applying for the program must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the academic transcript with Grade Point Adjustment (not necessary to be officially stamped).
- Applicants must also provide an application story that will be written and presented in pdf format.
- Applicants must also provide information about themselves such as name, country of residence, geographical location, email address, phone number, and other details.
- Applicants must also give an explanation of what culturalization is, which should be presented in their own words rather than using other means of explanation.
For any applicant to be allowed to be part of the program, such applicants must consider the following in their applications.
- Candidates must have a 2.5GPA or something equivalent to it
- Applicants must be students currently studying at the university before the deadline for the application.
- Applicants are expected to write a five-hundred-word essay.
The written articles for the applications must be in tandem with the program’s goals.
- The grammar, spelling, and mechanics must be well vetted before submission because any errors or mistakes may cause application rejection.
- The story must not be out of content, for any story that fails to meet requirements might end in a bin.
How Does the Scholarship is Determined
The scholarship is determined by contacting the beneficiary through phone calls, and email addresses given in the course of application. Any candidate applying for this year must put in an application before May 15 as the finalist will be determined on May 20 after thorough reviewing and close-knit vetting. Click on the link for the application email@example.com
Past Winners of the iVisa Annual Scholarship Scheme
Below are the winners that emerged since the establishment of the scholarship scheme
- 2017 – Rachel L. from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- 2018 – Andrew T. from East Iowa Community College, Davenport, Iowa, USA.
- 2019 – Heather L. From Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA.
- 2020 – Denisse G. from Flagler College, St. Augustine, Florida, USA.
- 2022 – Amy R. Hunt from the University of Florida Gainesville, Florida, USA