Do you know that Schiller International University admits all the applicants that apply to study there? If you don’t know, allow me to give you details about the school acceptance rate. Schiller International University is a university training students to be self dependent with quality assurance education and a global mindset. It is one of the universities known for its international reputation in research and education development.
A glance At the History of Its Stone-Laying
Schiller International University is known as Global American University and multicampus institution in different countries, situated in Tampa, Florida, United States of America. It’s established in 1964. The first campus was established in Kleiningersheim, Germany by Dr. Walter Leibrecht to give international students opportunities to benefit from American education.
After the German campus, there are other campuses in Madrid and Paris so that international students can experience European blended education and then another campus sprung up in the United States of America and was accredited as a private institution.
Why You Should Choose Schiller International University?
Schiller International University is one of the high-ranked private institutions in the United States of America. It’s students of diverse cultures and social backgrounds that can help you learn more about others and their people.
It is a lifelong education that will give global structured education and learning that will make you compete anywhere in the world and then create a path for you to become a global-minded person and international professional in your chosen career.
Schiller International University Acceptance Rate
Schiller International University is a less selective institution with almost all the candidates that apply will be accepted. This means it has a 100% acceptance rate.1. Every candidate must send the enrollment agreement signed.
You don’t need to bother yourself once you meet all its admission requirements because the chances are high that you will be given admission to pursue your course of choice.
Requirements for Undergraduate Education
2. Evidence of English proficiency is required:
i. TOEFL IBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language): minimum score of 80.
ìí. TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) minimum score of 650.
iii. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.0.
iv. CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level) or higher -Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred.
v. Duolingo English Exam: score of at least 95 for all programs.
vi. If a candidate has successfully graduated from the Tampa Language Center with a Level 6 program, you are eligible for admission.
vii. Verification proof may be waived if you are a student who has graduated from a secondary school where English is the language of instruction or the country’s official language.
Requirements For Graduate Education
- Candidates will need the official transcripts from the institution that awarded his/her undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate that doesn’t have a degree that is acceptable in the United States must arrange to have an evaluation of a foreign transcript by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)’s International Education Services, a member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE), or National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) before the evaluation and award. All costs for foreign transcript evaluation must be covered by the applicant.
- Every candidate must provide a copy of their official ID or passport (Visa Students).
- All Candidates must submit signed enrollment agreements.
- A candidate that’s not a native English speaker or did not complete his/her post-secondary education completely in the English language instruction or did not complete at least 4 academic credits in a university-level program taught in English will have to provide evidence of English proficiency:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) 89 (
IBT – Internet version) for Masters, Schiller, TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 700 for Masters.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.5 for a Master’s.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level) or higher -Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred.
- Duolingo English Exam: score of at least 105 for all programs you intend to pursue.
- If a candidate successfully graduated from the Tampa Language Center with a Level 6 program, such a candidate will be eligible for admission. Some Available Programs at Schiller International University.
1. Computer Science BS
2. International Business BS
3. International Hospitality
and Tourism Management BA
4. International Marketing BS
6. International Relations and Diplomacy BA
Graduate Degree Program
1. Business Administration MBA
2. Data Analytics MS
3. International Business MBA
4. International Relations and Diplomacy MA
For more information you can check here https://schiller.edu/admissions/requirements