Are you thinking of studying in Europe in 2023 but you don’t have the means of sponsorship? Don’t think too much as you can study in Europe on a scholarship scheme. This article will furnish you with all the details you will need to participate in the forthcoming scholarship arrangements of Erasmus Mundus. Just prepare yourself for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 as the scheme is now accepting applications from those who find themselves worthy, capable, and suitable to get the application. All just you need is to pay total attention to the detail that you will be furnished within this article and consider yourself lucky for the scholarship.
About Erasmus Mundus
Erasmus Mundus is a European Union program that improves tertiary education through scholarship schemes and academic relationships between the European Union and other countries of the world. The major aim of the program is to internationalize students, academic research, educators, schools, and curricula. The program is a method of enhancing international cooperation between the European Union and the remaining world. It is a bridge between Europe and the rest of the world for the development of international cooperation and collaboration.
About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
It is scholarship schemes that bring education cooperation between the students, scholars, schools, educators, and other stakeholders in the European education sector and the other world. It is fully sponsored by European Union Commission. It is one of the most prestigious scholarships in Europe. The scholarship is a comprehensive scholarship that covers all courses and is meant for international students. The scholarship covers Masters and doctorate degrees. The scholarship scheme has assisted many students to gain international recognition. This year as it is usually done, over 2000 applicants will be inducted into the program who will study various courses.
Available Courses For The Scholarship Programme
These are available fields of studies where students can choose from.
- Social Science
- Computer Science
Applicants can choose from any course from the fields of studies above
Available Countries for the Scholarship
The following countries are on board for the scholarship schemes. Below are the countries where the scholarship schemes will be hosted
- Czech Republic
Applicants with the following criteria will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be either students intending to run Masters or doctorate
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have a high CPGA, although applicants with low GPA are not left out from applications, applicants with high CPGA will be considered first.
- All age grades are eligible
- Applicants waiting for their first degrees results can also apply
- Valid Travelling Documents
- First or second degrees’ results
- At least 6.5 IELTS
- State of Origin document
- Signed and stamped Transcript
Scholarship Financial Coverage
The scholarship is covered the following items. When you are successful in the scholarship scheme, you will have an advantage over these materials.
- Tuition fees for the duration of your course of study
- Monthly allowance for taking care of yourself
- Traveling allowance from your country to your country of study
- Flight ticket for your trip to your country of study and back to your country when you finish your course of study
- Payment of airfare if you have semester break
- The processing of your application is to be done online on the designated site that will be shared later in this article.
- Before you start your application, you can check the catalog first to learn about the program you want to study; the requirements and other necessary details needed for the success of your application, and the European country you want to take it.
The selection of candidates is based on academic records submitted which will be reviewed by a committee and assigned a team of independent evaluators. The scholarship is not always hard to give you an opportunity, once you meet the requirements and have the required documents.