Civil Engineering is a great profession in Nigeria and the world. As such, quite a several young secondary school leavers have the desire to study Civil Engineering, not just having the desire to study in any university but rather they want to study it in the best universities offering the course.
Nigeria Universities have produced a good number of qualified and outstanding civil engineers and beyond. A large number of Nigerian civil engineers achieve their feet through the universities that will be listed in this article. If Civil Engineering has always been your dream course, and you at the same time look for the best university that you can study civil engineering in Nigeria, then I must say this very article is for you.
Jamb Requirements To Study Civil Engineering:
Before we proceed to list the various universities that are good at civil engineering, it is important to know the jamb subject combination required to study this course in Nigeria Universities, civil engineering is a course which is restricted to students who offers science subjects in school as it is a science course. The jamb combination for civil engineering includes Chemistry, Use of English, Mathematics, Physics.
level requirements are English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and any other science subject. Also as a direct entry student, you are expected to possess an A’level result which must include a pass in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics:
Best Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Delta State University
- Ambrose Alli University
- Akwa ibom state university,Ikot Akpaden
- University of Maiduguri
- Babcock University
- Olabisi Onabanjo University’
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Lagos State University.
- University of Benin
- University of Abuja
- University of Nigeria Nsukka
- abubakar tafawa belewa university, Buchi state
- Bayero University, Kano
- Baze University, Abuja
- Cross Rivers State University Of Technology, Calabar
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- University of Ibadan, Oyo state.
- Kebbi State University of t Science and Technology, Kebbi State
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Osun State University, Osun state
- Taraba State University, Taraba State
- Landmark University, Kwara State
- Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Abia State
- Nigeran Defence Academy, Kaduna
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun state
- Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ebonyi State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Baze University, Abuja
- Covenant University, Ogun State
- Enugu State University OF science and Technology
- Ondo State University 0F Science and Technology, Ondo State
- Gregory University
- Igbinedion University
Some Viable Places A Civil Enngeneer Can Work
1. Building service Engineer
2. Quantity surveyor
3. Water Engineer
4. Site Engineer. etc.