NDPC/SEPLAT hereby informs suitably qualified undergraduates to apply for its scholarship scheme for 2022/2023. Do you have what it requires to apply for NDPC/SEPLAT scholarship scheme? If so, then, don’t shy away from this opportunity and quickly grab it and let the scholarship scheme relieve your parents from looking harder to get tuition fees paid.
NDPC is an acronym for Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, is an organization specially and specifically assigned the responsibilities of socially and responsibly governing the affairs of developing and exploring crude oil on behalf of the Federal Government. It is a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. The primary purpose of the company is to be a focal institution taking responsibility for developing, exploring, growing daily oil outputs and inputs of Nigeria and collaborating with other onshore and offshore companies to increase the oil base of Nigeria. The company has implemented many interventional programs and initiatives of the Federal Government or any of the Government’s agencies, departments, ministries, and related other developmental organizations to educate the youths of Nigeria. NDPC was established to develop and explore petroleum for the consumption of Nigerians. The Company has made many
impacts to strengthen manpower resources and educational development of the country. Since its inception, it has engaged in several joint sponsorship ventures to bring the reality of its existential responsibility among which is scholarship scheme partnership with a lot of organizations for the dignity of the youths of the country.
SEPLAT is an acronym for Seplat Petroleum Development Company is an indigenous Nigerian independent engaged in oil and gas exploration in Niger Delta. It’s a company that deals in various energy supplies. The development of the Nigerian education sector. SEPLAT has engaged in many social developmental projects for the youths of the region among which is scholarship scheme partnership with the North East Development Commission.
What’s is the NEDC/SEPLAT Scholarship?
NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is a joint venture scholarship scheme between North East Development Commission and Seplat Petroleum Development Company. It is a corporate social responsibility
program of Seplat Petroleum Development Company and its partner, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd to strengthen the education and manpower of the region.
Every profit-making company usually engages in social-related business that doesn’t bring income but succor to the beneficiaries as an exchange for making profits from the country or place of their operation.
What’s the NEDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship?
It is a scholarship scheme granted to undergraduates to pursue their courses of studies in which the costs of tuition fees will be paid by the Seplat Petroleum Development Company and Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd. The scholarship awards will only be given to all the eligible citizens
To qualify for the scholarship awards, you just need the following requirements, if you have all these, consider yourself lucky:
- Applicants must be second-year students of any Nigerian university.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or residents in Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess SSCE results with five distinctions which must include English and Mathematics.
- Admission Letter
- Evidence of Semester Result
- Applicants must not be holders of other scholarship schemes.
Considered Courses of Studies:
The following courses of studies are on the list of eligibility:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Application for the scholarship awards is to be filled online. Below are points of the process
- Applicants must submit their applications online
- Login to NDPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme’s website
- Valid email address to receive the welcome message for your application
- Supply your information details on the website.
Criteria for considering Successful Applicants
- Application is based on merit, no quote system, no favoritism or nepotism in deciding the recipients of the scholarship awards.
- Applicants must pass the scholarship examination.
- Applicants must possess all the necessary documents stated above.
- Applicants with the highest marks will be considered. To learn more about the scholarship scheme, you can take a tour on this link here: https://seplatscholarship.com/apply/