Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited hereby announce the usual annual scholarship scheme for eligible applicants
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in collaboration with Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) or Total Upstream Companies Nigeria Limited (TUCNL) scholarship is a tuition fee paid award forgeria undergraduate students who are excelled in their courses of studies. It’s a Joint Venture scholarship scheme that gives scholarship opportunities to students of different levels.
This jointly financed scholarship has helped many students to move ahead and forward in their academic careers. The beneficiaries of the scholarship are cut across spectrum. Many financially handicapped students have been given chance to realize their aspirations.
The scholarship is an opportunity that opens the door of education possibility for its recipients.
What is NNPC/Total scholarship?
It’s a pay it all scholarship opportunity that financed by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited for the advancements of human resources and development.
NNPC/Total Scholarship’s Facts and Figures
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in partnership with Total Upstream Nigeria Limited awards scholarship to academically qualified applicants in the higher institutions in Nigeria.
The scholarship award is a Total’s Corporate Social Responsibility in return for making money by exploring oil in Nigeria. Total Upstream Nigeria Limited is an multinational conglomeration that serves financial purpose objective and for this reason, it must show its commitment towards Nigeria’s development. The scholarship is open to first and second year full-time students regardless of course of study.
Aim of the Scholarship
The scholarship is aimed at capacity building and assisting less privilege students for social development and human dignity.
The scholarship scheme provides annual grants to any candidates who are successfully selected for passing the screening test.
It also shows Total’s commitment and dedication to education development of Nigerian people. The scholarship is of phases and types.
Category of Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship scheme is all round academic cycle, meant for all category of students regardless of field of study.
- Any applicant applying for the scholarship award must be a Nigerian or resident in Nigeria.
- He/she must be a full time students of Nigerian institutions
- He/she must be a current undergraduate student who is in hundred level or two hundred level.
- He/she must at least have 2.5 Cumulative Grand Point Adjustment.
- Anyone related to staff or management of Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
- Recipients of scholarship awards from other major organizations.
- Applicants that their CGPA are below 2.5.
Required Documents for Scholarship Process
- He/she must have SSCE certificate/result or equivalent certificate/result.
- He/she must tender evidence of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result score.
- He/she must tender original provisional admission letter printed on JAMB portal
- Evidence of A-level or equivalent result on the part of Direct Entry applicants.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Evidence of State of Origin duly signed by appropriate authority.
Applicants are meritoriously selected. The selection process is based on Computer Based Test and the applicants who smoothly scale through the test will be subjected to rigorous interview screening to determine those who will make it to the final selection. And the application form is filled out online on this designated portal
Online Application Process
- Click on the link above to login onto the designated portal.
- On the Personal Information on the provided form, type in your name, address and your birth date and then upload your passport photograph and move to the next point where you supply more information
- On the point where Contact Information is written, type in your phone number and email address. Having done this, move to next drawn link where Origin is, that’s the point that you are to supply your state of Origin and local council origin and after doing that, you should upload your State of Origin’s Document. Then move on to the stage where you will give the details about your institution. On the point where University Information is shown, click on the link, and select your university. After selection of your university, upload your JAMB’s document or provisional letter of admission. Having done this, move further to Result Information and supply in your JAMB score or CPGA result and subsequently upload Jamb score sheet or CPGA.
- And finally review your application to heave it off consequential mistakes that can deny you the possibility of the scholarship.